Sweet Finds is my weekly recap of things I find during my blog reading adventures that relate to art, creative-life, and just good old sweet stuff I think would be of interest to you. Just in case you happen to miss something while off on your own adventures!! It’s a short list this week, been crazy-busy with moving!
- The Magic Hour – by Monica McCarthy
- Pikalands 9 Tips To Be More Creative – via etsy
- The Practicality of Forgiveness
- The Right Brainers in Business Video Summit (I’ve been tuning in all week, and this is an amazing event, there is still a whole week left too!)
- SPENT – This is a really big wake-up call to how people without money need to live.
- 29 Gifts – A month of giving. Join Penelope for this really great idea inspired by the book!
- self-care, mindfulness, & social media – a virtual panel discussion via Scoutie Girl