Sweet Finds #20 – Studio Edition
This is a special sweet finds Friday! Next month i’m going to be re-decorating, re-arranging, and re-organizing my studio space. It will be a HUGE overhaul complete with a new wall color, lighting fixtures, and storage! When I moved into this space back in February I didn’t do much other than put everything from my art studio and office into the space. Now it’s time to make this a sacred creative space.
Oh and my website will be getting a bit of love too, I hope to clean-up, organize, and make some BIG changes around here too. I hope you’ll join me here in this space as I share this journey.
As for my Sweet Finds this week, I wanted to share with you some of things I want to infuse into my new creative space. What I’ve been finding inspiring, things I want to try, and if you look closely there is a bit of a hint as to what colors are going on the walls. Take your best guess! It will be surprise that will be revealed in the new year!
- I think this is the neatest idea, and can’t wait to give it a go in my own space. -via re-nest.com
- 3D Ball Ornaments, these look like so much fun to make, and I think they will add the perfect accent color to my space. -via howaboutorange.blogspot.com
- Twinkle Lights…because you can never have enough of these. Gorgeous picture via pintrest
- Inspiring paint colors, because I could live in the paint aisle at any home improvement store! via pintrest – plentyofcolour.com
- Kelly’s work is so inspiring, so it would be no wonder that some of her recent work has got my head swirling with inspiration and ideas.-via kellybarton.com
- Drooling over this work table…and a trip to Ikea is in the works for tomorrow!
- I’ve been so intrigued by prayer flags this past year, and I think it’s about time I start collecting some of my own to hang in my new creative space. via demigodstudio on etsy.